Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow!

Well, it has finally started snowing up here in Washington, early at that too! I'm glad we finally get snow after the usual "no-snow-every-other-year" thing. Came at a nice time too since I also have a presentation due tomorrow, which I don't want to do.

In other words, the new Dance Dance Revolution game came out last week for the PS3. As an DDR fan, the initial song list is quite disappointing since a lot of it are just old songs. Hopefully the new DLC will quickly remedy this. Also from the videos I've seen, the new Playstation Move feature makes the game so much harder as you have to focus on all 8 arrow panels (up, down, left, right, triangle, square, X, circle) on the pad as well as the corner sections of the screen. I'll try to get it as soon as the first DLC pack comes out, then I'll post about it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Could never be her mild companion. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get to experience snow, it sounds nice though :)

    ReplyDelete